Saturday, October 13, 2007

Let's talk about goals

One of the reasons that I wanted to start blogging was to keep in touch with everyone while I was pregnant. I want to be able to share pictures with everyone like the many ultrasound pics, ones of me and my growning belly, ones of the house, and ones of the dogs. I know that pictures take up a lot of space in email so I wanted to be able to post them somewhere quickly so everyone can see. Yes, we still have the website but it is a little daunting to get it up and running right now. It probably is not going to be that hard, I am just having a hard time trying to get it done.

So, here is my goal.
I will be posting at least once a week to update everyone on my pregnancy and life. I hope to post more often but I am only going to force myself to do it once a week. There is a place for you to comment on my postings. Please do so. That is really the only way I will know that you were here. Also feel free to pass this along to anyone who you think would be interested. If you have a blog, I would love to read it, so please send me the address. I think this is going to be a great way for us to keep in touch with everyone that we know and meet in our adventures in life.

No comments: