Friday, January 23, 2009

Here's Eme!!!

So here are some pictures that I took today. I just changed over Eme's clothes to her 12 month stash so we have a bunch of new clothes to show off. We also just received a lot of hand me downs from some friends here on the island. I can't believe that she is 10 1/2 months old. She has grown like a weed.
I missed her perfect smile because I cut her head off. Okay so photographer is not my calling. It is hard getting her to smile just right.
She was not too sure about being on the coffee table but she managed to give me a few cute shots.
Here is my cheese ball shot. She gives me this smile all the time. I am glad I captured it on film, well digi film.
Look at all those teeth!!! She has 8, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.

I am too cute and I know it!!
Cheese!!! Hey mom put that camera up - here is the case, enough with the pictures.
How is she so darn cute??? She is going to be hard to stay straight faced in her naughty times!!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Good to see you're back and doing well! Take care and stay out of that black hole!!! Eme is beautiful!
Miss you~
Shelly

Janis Foster Richardson said...

Oh my gosh! She is such a big girl now! I can't wait to see you both - counting the days!

The Huls Family said...

IM so glad your back!

Vaiva said...

Hey!!! You're back!! SO glad to see the cute pics of Eme. Wow, time is flying by! I was looking at the calendar, and at the time you posted this Kat had only 7 teeth. She cut through her 8th the next day :)